CPU
2X Xeon 2670
Graphics
Quadro K5000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently update my old workstation directly form Catalina to Big Sur from and Clover to OpenCore.
This is the link it helps me.

I didn't flashed the motherboard with the custom rom, so I have to remove from the ACPI folder:
- SSDT-CPU-OC.aml
- SSDT-CPU.aml
- SSDT-UNC.aml

and I add
- TSCAdjustReset.kext

Not working
-The Usb Wifi AC1200 does not works, I tried the Chris1111's method, it crashed for the moment..

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-03-24 à 09.19.58.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-03-24 à 09.19.58.png
    475.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Update to Monterey, I couldn't succeed myself, I tried a lot..; finnally found an EFI who work perfectly

-Add USBInjectAll.kext and BlueToolFixup.kext

I did flashed the bios with b00t0x .rom (ubove post) to unlock CFG.. Big sur ou Monterey can not start without this unlock.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-05-08 à 15.42.57.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-05-08 à 15.42.57.png
    415.2 KB · Views: 57
Update to Monterey, I couldn't succeed myself, I tried a lot..; finnally found an EFI who work perfectly

I did flashed the bios with b00t0x .rom (ubove post) to unlock CFG.. Big sur ou Monterey can not start without this unlock.
How did you flash the bios ? It didn't let me do it via BIOS/ASUS EZ Flash 2.

Hello friend, could you give me this EFI, the post you attached was discarded, in addition to the EFI, could you provide the settings you made in the bios to upload the system, please?

@RogerioSkyter Unfortunately, @videlam has few posts and was last seen two months ago. If you do want to hack your Z9P3E-D8 WS I suggest that you learn the process yourself, so as to be able to maintain it.
Warning: Judging by the EFI linked in the first post, it's going to be a bag of hurt!

If you do want to proceed (rather than looking for a more recent board…), I suggest that you begin by setting up an EFI with the DEBUG version of OpenCore, dump the ACPI tables and study them carefully.

@RogerioSkyter Unfortunately, @videlam has few posts and was last seen two months ago. If you do want to hack your Z9P3E-D8 WS I suggest that you learn the process yourself, so as to be able to maintain it.
Warning: Judging by the EFI linked in the first post, it's going to be a bag of hurt!

If you do want to proceed (rather than looking for a more recent board…), I suggest that you begin by setting up an EFI with the DEBUG version of OpenCore, dump the ACPI tables and study them carefully.
Olá, entendo, mas você poderia pelo menos me dizer as configurações que deixou na BIOS para iniciar o macOS apenas isso ou ativar e desativar na BIOS?

Back