i3 3217U
Graphics
HD 4000 / 720M, 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here.

Sorry to bother but it's my first attempt at this things, I've run into an issue.
I was trying to install Mojave onto my laptop but it stops the booting process for the installation.

Here is the non verbose picture:

And here is the verbose one:

I've attached my clover configuration with the F2 and F4 log too.

If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here.

Sorry to bother but it's my first attempt at this things, I've run into an issue.
I was trying to install Mojave onto my laptop but it stops the booting process for the installation.

Here is the non verbose picture:
View attachment 401421

And here is the verbose one:
View attachment 401423

I've attached my clover configuration with the F2 and F4 log too.

If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!
Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

I already followed these guides. At first it didn't even start installing. I followed it again and it gave me this problem. I did it again and it was still stuck at this point. I even read almost all the articles about the x550c on this forum but nothing happened, sometimes it was even worse. That's why I'm asking here on a new thread.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong or I'm facing some problem not resolved yet here, but the verbose output is not helping me in any way.
If you could help me I'd appreciate it a lot.

I already followed these guides. At first it didn't even start installing. I followed it again and it gave me this problem. I did it again and it was still stuck at this point. I even read almost all the articles about the x550c on this forum but nothing happened, sometimes it was even worse. That's why I'm asking here on a new thread.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong or I'm facing some problem not resolved yet here, but the verbose output is not helping me in any way.
If you could help me I'd appreciate it a lot.
looks like you used unibeast to create your installer, that is wrong for laptops

start from scratch and follow the guide i linked above

I just found that the issue was the config.plist file. The one on this forum did not work for my laptop so I found the answer on the internet. Thank you anyways

I just found that the issue was the config.plist file. The one on this forum did not work for my laptop so I found the answer on the internet. Thank you anyways
yes, the unibeast config.plist will not work for most laptops :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back