i7-7500U
Graphics
HD620
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Greetings!
I managed to Install Sierra 10.12.5 on this laptop. It needed some clover patches for SSD to be detected and a fix for UHD screen to work (using external monitor during installation). Right now I've got a booting system and working keyboard/touchpad being injected by Clover.

I wish I could make sound work (I found the kexts but the installation instruction isn't clear for me, any attempt to just install the kext resulted in unbeatable system- any help would be really appreciated: https://github.com/insanelydeepak/cloverHDA-for-Mac-OS-Sierra-10.12) and the main issue I've got is having no skills or experience with editing DSDT/SSDT. I successfully extracted it using clover, decompiled and applied battery patch reported working for my particular laptop, compiled it back and put in PATCHED folder of clover EFI partition yet had no luck after reboot. Could anyone please have a look into my original files and help me correct them for maximum functionality (power management, keyboard backlight, maybe audio, battery status, disabling NVIDIA graphics and etc)
Thank you!

I'm attaching a folder with original non-decompiled DSDT and SSDT's extracted by clover.

Attachments

• Original.zip
    67.6 KB · Views: 130
Greetings!
I managed to Install Sierra 10.12.5 on this laptop. It needed some clover patches for SSD to be detected and a fix for UHD screen to work (using external monitor during installation). Right now I've got a booting system and working keyboard/touchpad being injected by Clover.

I wish I could make sound work (I found the kexts but the installation instruction isn't clear for me, any attempt to just install the kext resulted in unbeatable system- any help would be really appreciated: https://github.com/insanelydeepak/cloverHDA-for-Mac-OS-Sierra-10.12) and the main issue I've got is having no skills or experience with editing DSDT/SSDT. I successfully extracted it using clover, decompiled and applied battery patch reported working for my particular laptop, compiled it back and put in PATCHED folder of clover EFI partition yet had no luck after reboot. Could anyone please have a look into my original files and help me correct them for maximum functionality (power management, keyboard backlight, maybe audio, battery status, disabling NVIDIA graphics and etc)
Thank you!

I'm attaching a folder with original non-decompiled DSDT and SSDT's extracted by clover.
you need to fill out your hardware profile (as per rules) for anyone to be able to help you

a wealth of knowledge here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I'm interested in getting a similar laptop (the UX510UW-RB71). I'll be watching this thread.

Last edited:
Greetings!

Thank you!

hi YorkYield, Can you build hackintosh on your ASUSPro B9440UA laptop? I have the same laptop.

Greetings!

Thank you!

Hi please send your clover folder (in reply) for inside macOS on my same laptop I begging you I begging you because I try so hard and it's not working or 3,000 time are you installing the same process and never never and ever I have Successful please help us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back