Contribute
Register

ASUS UX32VD-DH71 - Hackintosh Plausible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus UX32VD-DB71
CPU
1.9 GHz Core i7-3517U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000/Nvidia GT 620M
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Windows Phone
Hi, I have been trying to boot the OSX Mavericks Installer; however, I am unable to get past the Apple logo loading screen. I did not notice any kernel panics; below is a picture of the load screen from a verbose boot. I've tried booting in safe mode but get the same result. Any ideas?
IMAG0201.jpg

Hi, I have been trying to boot the OSX Mavericks Installer; however, I am unable to get past the Apple logo loading screen. I did not notice any kernel panics; below is a picture of the load screen from a verbose boot. I've tried booting in safe mode but get the same result. Any ideas?
View attachment 72923

It is a graphics problem. Try with "IGPEnabler=No -x -v"

Please fill out your profile with detailed specs...

Hey, thanks! I tried the IGPEnabler boot flag and install stopped at the same place. Updated profile.
Babble

Hey, thanks! I tried the IGPEnabler boot flag and install stopped at the same place. Updated profile.
Babble

nvidia graphics are probably giving an issue. Remove all nvidia kexts from the USB (GeForce*, NVDA*). Or, better, disable it in BIOS if you have the option.

I'm having trouble finding the kexts on my Unibeast USB. I tried revealing hidden files and still can't see the kexts in any of the folders.

I'm having trouble finding the kexts on my Unibeast USB. I tried revealing hidden files and still can't see the kexts in any of the folders.

They are in /System/Library/Extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back