Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
I7-9700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi,

i have bought new hardware to buildup a second Hackintosh (my first one is still running perfectly after two years of use).
I have opted for the devices mentioned in the Subject and I have problems to get Mojave installed.
The system hangs during installation.
Does anyone have installed Mojave on a Z390-P with a 9th-gen CPU ? Any hints, on how to proceed (exact BIOS-settings, drivers, ...)

Thanks

Regards,
Florian

Some further information regarding my system:
My system installs with first phase and then it continues, where its shows "15 minutes remaining". Then it suddenly reboots before 15 are going to be 14....
I have no idea..
I am using Unibeast-installation type and after reading and searching this forum I already changed aptiomemoryfix-64 against OSxaptiofix3drv-64 as stated in other build logs and also added EMUVariableUEFI-64.efi , but this was not leading to success.

Do i need to fake some other cpu-type, because perhaps the i5-9700k is not used by apple?

Thanks for help...
Florian

Hi,

while you posted that I was suspecting the SSD at the same time and installed a Evo860 SATA-SSD and are currently trying to install on it: The installations seems to proceed, so you are pointing to the right thing!
Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately I will need to swap the SSD now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back