Not open for further replies.
Hi Kaanc
I've same laptop than you ( more similar) Asus n56vv
intel core I7 3630 Qm
nvidia gerforce gt750m 2gb
intel hd 4000
realtek audio
wifi atheros ar9485

I've tried to instal maverics with unibeast but after apple logo i've black screen !!
What flag's you have used for boot ?
And what setting in bios you have make .
Could you say me exact procedure for install.
Thank's in advance for your help
By Dino:thumbup:
-x PCIRootUID=1 try this, if you manage to work your audio share how did you do it please

-x PCIRootUID=1 try this, if you manage to work your audio share how did you do it please

Note: PCIRootUID=1 is the default, I think...

Note: I tried without -x it didnt work for me even after installation

"-x" is commonly required, until proper graphics DSDT injection (or other) are in place. I was questioning the PCIRootUID=1 since 1 is the default...

"-x" is commonly required, until proper graphics DSDT injection (or other) are in place. I was questioning the PCIRootUID=1 since 1 is the default...
I remember i changed pcirootuid to 1 from bootloader, you might be mistaken. After installing graphics still wasnt able to root without -x, that's kinda odd, i wonder what i did wrong

I remember i changed pcirootuid to 1 from bootloader,you might be mistaken.

I admit I could be wrong... It probably also depends on which bootloader you're using...

After installing graphics still wasnt able to root without -x, that's kinda odd, i wonder what i did wrong

Must have done something wrong. What do you mean "installing graphics"?

I meant intel hd4000, bad english :)

I meant intel hd4000, bad english :)

You gave up way too soon... As far as I can tell, you never did anything to enable HD4000.

You gave up way too soon... As far as I can tell, you never did anything to enable HD4000.
I think Hd4000 was working with 1gb memory. I gave up because of audio it's way beyond my knowledge.

I think Hd4000 was working with 1gb memory. I gave up because of audio it's way beyond my knowledge.

That's not what I see in post #26 and on... but, OK.

Audio is tricky because it involves both DSDT patches and a patched AppleHDA. And everything must match up and be correct or you get no audio with no indication of what's wrong. It is one of those detail oriented things... like most tasks with a computer... But chances are someone else has probably done the hard work for you (creating Platforms.xml and layout*.xml).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back