Contribute
Register

Asus k55vm

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok it seems my lap top has ivybridge proces that should be work i got two graphic and i guess onlt hd4000 will work so what should i doo first with what shoud i boot and what about dsdt should install and how ...

ok it seems my lap top has ivybridge proces that should be work i got two graphic and i guess onlt hd4000 will work so what should i doo first with what shoud i boot and what about dsdt should install and how ...

The guides are available at the top of your screen 'Guides'

And as far as starting out with a laptop, my guide for initial multibeast settings to enable power management are a good place to start: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

The rest depends on other details of your hardware.

in guides in top menu i see only how to on already installed mac ...i have windows 7 at the moment ... where to start.... i got that i need multibeast or ultibeast (which one is better) and how to make bootable...

in guides in top menu i see only how to on already installed mac ...i have windows 7 at the moment ... where to start.... i got that i need multibeast or ultibeast (which one is better) and how to make bootable...

You need to have access to a Mac (or hack) to download from the Mac App Store and create your USB installer. Or you can purchase a Snow Leopard DVD from Apple and install SL (using iBootIvy) first just so you can do the same...

i install snow leopard on virtual box on current laptop i found kext audio internet work becase he connect to windows network i read that nvidia optimus will no work but where i know that my card is nvidia optimus i have nvidia 630M 2gb and HD4000 ?

and does i have any chance to play some games on mac... with this settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back