Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> ASRock z370 Fatal1ty mini ITX - Fail to install Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem is it doesn't install properly, cause the first installation stage ending with this:

1564464553794.jpeg

sorry for my finger on the photo

I think you need to look again at your BIOS settings with regard graphics. Search gioscreenlockstate. Are you connected to your monitor via hdmi?
Use the site search facility, amazing the treasure trove of info there is;

Last edited:
I think that gioscreenlockstate is not the main problem. Yes it will affect graphics and all this stuff, but I don't think that it can be a reason why I can't install Mojave.

I'll try to use DisplayPort and will see the result today.

I think that the problem can be with this part "shutdown_installer_tasks: No such file or directory" and I googled and find few solutions for this too. I will try them today.

Finally, I did it!

The problem was in Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe, you need to update the firmware to use this drive. Even if you are trying to install mac os on another drive in your PC, it will crash until you take Samsung drive off from the motherboard or update its firmware.

Finally, I did it!

The problem was in Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe, you need to update the firmware to use this drive. Even if you are trying to install mac os on another drive in your PC, it will crash until you take Samsung drive off from the motherboard or update its firmware
Cough! Post #2 :crazy:
Glad you solved it :thumbup:

Yeah, you were right, man.

But for me, it was not so obvious why I can't install Mac OS on the second drive.

So, everything solved. I've got other post-installation issues, but I'll try to find a solution somewhere in the forum.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back