Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hp Envy 13-AQ0050OD 13.3"
CPU
i5-8265U
Graphics
UHD 620
Hello!

First I wanted to thank everyone on the site for all the information, I have been able to get my new laptop up and running almost 100% on Mojave! I wanted to reach out, as the only thing I am having difficulty getting to fully work is the built in microphone, as well as getting all the speakers working on this laptop. I used AppleALC, and the sound works fine out of the top two speakers, but the internal microphone is not working. It shows as visible, but is not picking up any sound. I tried all three layout-ids for that codec, but the microphone does not work on all three. If anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction to fix this, and maybe get all four speakers working too, I would so appreciate it. I would be willing to try creating my own custom codec, but wanted to get some insight before diving into all that, or perhaps there is another user that has done it already with this same or similar laptop. I have the laptop information in my profile. Thank you again!

Have you got this to work?
I have the same Realtek Codec on my Elitebook 840 G7, my loudspeakers are also working and microphone is showing as input in System Preferences but it doesn't show any pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back