HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just hope they stay with Intel and don`t go for ARM in the near future... :beachball:

I'm sure this is gonna get scrapped. Once Intel drops the Haswel this will be a non issue.. Granted if the time line they are following with Ivy Bridge is indicative, it will get pushed back till god knows when.

HoochShepherd said:
I'm sure this is gonna get scrapped. Once Intel drops the Haswel this will be a non issue.. Granted if the time line they are following with Ivy Bridge is indicative, it will get pushed back till god knows when.

it already got scrapped, which is a shame.

when it comes to integrated graphics on lower end systems, noone does it better than amd.
its just a shame amd had all the problems with bulldozer/llano production, otherwise we might have been using some really nice and cheap amd systems.

samisnake said:
it already got scrapped, which is a shame.

when it comes to integrated graphics on lower end systems, noone does it better than amd.
its just a shame amd had all the problems with bulldozer/llano production, otherwise we might have been using some really nice and cheap amd systems.

Teach me to not read the whole article..

Sure would be sweet if there was a dev channel or something where people could get their hands on the software side of things. Especially if that sucker was "late stages". I'll bet a vanilla lion install on a Llano box would be pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back