Contribute
Register

Anyone having problems with Amazon Music HD and Aggregate Device?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 Rev.1.0
CPU
Intel Core i7, 7700K, 4.2 GHz
Graphics
5500XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, anyone having problems (noises in music) with Amazon Music HD when you create an aggregate device in Big Sur?
Before talking about sampling rate eventually and so on, please just tell me if something weird happens to you too.
i.e. everything works, music too in VLC or I don't know... but ONLY with Amazon Music you get some problems when you choose the aggregate device as output.

Well apparently if I use Elements + BlackHole it doesn't happen...

BTW, just technically, if I'm listening music with 2 channels, it should be the same just selecting the first integrated output instead of the aggregate device...
After that, my surround system can send the audio to all the 6 speakers.
If I wanted to select the aggregate device in order not to change the choice every time, the noises arrive, even if only 2 channels are passing through.
If I send my music to blackhole and from that to the aggregate device, the noises stop.
Well at this point, if I don't want to add some audio plugins, I can just use the first integrated output and let the surround system do its thing so my cpu doesn't work for Element without any plausible reason.

p.s. in the second post I wrote Elements, there is no s but I can't edit my post, I don't know why. Sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back