MSI HD6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
HI,
I would very much like to have a preference pane for Chimera to install into system preference to make all alterations easier? :clap: Hope the next release will have one soon!

gweeyc said:
HI,
I would very much like to have a preference pane for Chimera to install into system preference to make all alterations easier? :clap: Hope the next release will have one soon!
You can search google for Chameleon Wizard or Champlist they work great with chimera too and they use the new org.chameleon.Boot.plist file that replace the older com.apple.Boot.plist

There is no plans unless the Chameleon team creates one and adds it to the trunk.

MultiBeast contains pre-edited Boot.plist's with the most common configurations. It also contains choices to add typical option choices. Otherwise it's extremely easy to edit Boot.plist using any editor.

Thank you for all your helpful advise. I also find there is another mac app Lizard that can also edit the org.chameleon.boot.plist, plus other features like downloads of the latest chameleon version available for downloads :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back