Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> AMD Radeon distorted screen after added a PCIE 1Gbit NIC from Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370
CPU
i5 9400F
Graphics
RX 470
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I realized that my onboad RTL8111 has driver issues and very slow upload speeds so decided to replace it with an intel NIC.
the problem is that after i plug the card in in any of the PCIE slots, none of my 3 screens which normally work, are working. Until i remove the card i cannnot boot to graphical mode at all. The GPu is XFX Radeon RX470/ I tried all the outputs all the combinations, one screen two screens. It is always the same - all i get is a red distorted unreadable screen. I do not use whatevergreen nor any special injections in clover.
Any ideas what might be the cause and how to solve it? Beside that this has been working perfectly for years.

Any ideas what might be the cause and how to solve it?
There was a similar post recently that was solved by changing the CSM state in the BIOS settings.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back