Contribute
Register

AMD GPU Black Screen High Speed fans

Those weren't the results I was expecting to see when you switched GPU's. I am not sure what to make of them if I am honest.

Your bluetooth issues are not uncommon in Monterey, as Apple changed some of the Bluetooth settings. Their latest changes are worse in Sonoma.
  1. The first thing to check with regards Bluetooth is that the Internal USB cable is connected to a USB 2.0 motherboard header.
  2. Then that the port used by the Bluetooth module is active in your USBPorts.kext.
  3. Finally the port is set with 'Internal' (255) connector type.
A Fenvi card uses a native Apple/Broadcom Wifi/BT card, so shouldn't need any additional kexts. At the most you might need to add AirportBrcmFixup.kext for the WiFi, you shouldn't need any additional BT kexts. I never did with any of my Broadcom BCM4360xxx cards.
Thanks again for following up. I tested the RX570 on the Coffee Lake Rig and no issues with the sharpening slider.
The WiFi through Fenvi on the Asus Monterey works fine, did not change anything. I kept using OC version 0.76.
Yes the internal USB cable is connected to the MOBO header. Bluetooth was working while on Big Sur.
What tool can I use on MacOS to check or re-map the USB ports?

Hackintool app is useful for USB and other Hack issues/information.

Hackintool app is useful for USB and other Hack issues/information.

This is how I mapped the USB ports, but BT/ Fenvi still not working. Does not hold the connection.
I added in opencore the following kexts:
  • BlueToolFixup
  • BrcmFirmwareData
  • BrcmPatchRAM3
Thanks again.

Attachments

• USB-mapped.png
    USB-mapped.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BT-system-report.jpg
    BT-system-report.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 3