Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Alpine ridge on Mac question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B360 HD3
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX560
Hello! I'm a newbie to this world and was only wondering if I could get some advice :x

First off, yes, I perhaps did read through most of the threads about using Alpine Ridge in macOS, but failed to find something that was similar to my case.

So, I'm currently running 10.13.4(came down from 13.6 last night) on gigabyte B360 HD3 / i7-8700k / DDR4 16GB 21300 / Alpine Ridge v2.0. I did not do any of those windows steps yet, and for some reason my Alpine is half working, meaning, out of two Thunderbolt 3 ports, only one is working. I'm trying to set my UAD2 Satellite Octo + Apollo X8P Combo, but only one at a time is happening atm. I'm not sure if it's the PCI issue or if I have to do the windows way!

Suggestions. please! Thx! =D

Uh...sorry guys, I kinda solved the problem. :x Dunno why, but it just worked like magic. only changed some of the easy BIOS settings. Pro tools 2018.10 running with no AAE -6101 issue at ALL (tested at 64 sample rate, no latency, CH1+2 recording simultaneously, +5@buses) // both Satellite Octo and Apollo X8P working well on both TB3 ports(alpine rev2), two different speed of RAM chips (DDR4 16gb 2400MHz / DDR4 16gb 2666MHz) so far. only tweaked thunderbolt section in BIOS. That's all.

P.S CMS/internal gpu/hyper-thread disabled

hello,can you share your efi founder?thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back