Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Skybay
CPU
i3-7100u
Graphics
HD 620
I wanted to give a mini pc a hackintosh try and used a chinese HYSTOU i3-7100u with Intel 620 HD Graphics. Used the latest clover and rehab man's config.plist for intel 620 graphics. Installation went fine without any problems, I used only a small set of necessary files in kexts and drivers64UEFI folder. The BIOS of this machine is an American Megatrends that offers a lot of settings, so DVMT settings were possible and my graphics are recognized in High Sierra with "Intel HD Graphics 620 1536 MB".

I use a USB-Wifi-Adapter for now, a Broadcom card is on the way. But audio makes severe problems, I'm stuck for now. I tried all the suggested ways for the built-in ALC892 audio chipset. Tried Multibeast (for High Sierra) post install of AppleALC and ALC892 driver, tried all inject IDs (1, 2, 3, (4 for laptop), 5, 7, 12, 28, 31, 92, 98, 99) in my config.plist, tried the HDA8000 fix in the config.plist, tried toledas terminal script (audio_cloverALC-130.command.zip), tried vit9696's AppleALC and Lilu kext and so on.

No audio device shows up. Clover boot options show "Intel Kabylake-LP HDA Controller [8086][9D71]". I also tried an external USB audio device, it is recognized but the output has a lot of audio distortion. Any help would be appreciated.

Include the audio devices/ports the mini pc supports
See No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio/Post #1/Problem Reporting.Post to thread linked with requested files attached.

The mini pc has only one green port (speaker) and one red port (mic), I assume that audio output over HDMI is also possible. Attached ioreg, dpci-screenshot, config.plist (original from rehab man, config-backup before toleda script, current config.plist).

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Archiv.zip
    793.9 KB · Views: 133
This is not the best thread to get help. Suggest a post to a RehabMan thread referencing the patches you have installed.

Hello, I tried some more things and finally got that damn sound playing! The problem laid in the injection of the layout-id "1". My ioreg output still showed layout-id "00 00 00 00" under "HDEF" although the injection should have been done - I thought that so far.

So I downloaded the latest MACIASL from rehabman's bitbucket repository, added toleda's URL for audio patches in preferences and inserted the patch for ID 1 under "device (HDEF)". Added the created DSDT.aml to my CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder. After that I run toledas "audio_cloverALC-130_v0.6" command in terminal and that was it.

Audio devices show up now, one little issue is that I have to select "internal speaker" although I use the green speaker out port. But I don't care about that.

Thanks for your help, I learned a lot here how to tweak this hackintosh under the hood (ioreg, maciasl, dsdt.aml etc.)

one little issue is that I have to select "internal speaker" although I use the green speaker out port
Normal. Non native desktop hardware, "internal speaker" is green speaker out.

Hi I have the same hardware and the same problem. I am a hackintosh beginner , may you give me our DSDT.aml

Best regards.

Hello, sorry for the late answer. Here is my DSDT.aml that I use in my Hystou i3-7100u to get audio working. You need an active internet connection before you run toledas "audio_cloverALC-130_v0.6" script. Also make a backup of AppleHDA.kext from System/Library/Extensions.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    159.2 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back