Graphics
UHD 620
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After upgrade no WiFi [SOLVED]

Hi guys,

I cannot get it... After I upgraded to 10.10 my WiFi is broken. "No hardware installed" is all I get.

I tried both, just rematch DSDT and recreate config.plist as well. No luck. Fixed permissions several times and also tried toledaARPT.kext with no luck.

I am out of options from my side and I do not want to clean install... yet. I hope you guys can give me an advise to fix it without clean install the machine.

Thank you.

Cheers

Ty

UPDATE: Updating to MacBookAir5,2 worked... I was too blind to see it in the guide... Shame on me.

Hi guys,

I cannot get it... After I upgraded to 10.10 my WiFi is broken. "No hardware installed" is all I get.

I tried both, just rematch DSDT and recreate config.plist as well. No luck. Fixed permissions several times and also tried toledaARPT.kext with no luck.

I am out of options from my side and I do not want to clean install... yet. I hope you guys can give me an advise to fix it without clean install the machine.

Thank you.

Cheers

Ty

What wifi card are you using?

And have you ever read this?
http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-yosemite/143667-update-hp-laptops-yosemite-clover-uefi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back