Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> After installing macos,skipped clover and entered windows10 directly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5-7300hq
Graphics
HD630+gtx1050
First of all, sorry for my poor English!

I installed high sierra today. And after installing for the second time, when i boot up ,my computer just skipped clover and entered windows 10 directly.

Please help me!

You need to install clover in the EFI partition of where you installed Macos. I assume you used a USB to I stall Mac. That USB had to of had clover on it to boot it. Just boot the USB again but this time on the clover menu load the Mac harddrive (where you installed it). Inside Mac is (whenever you get to the os). You will need to install clover onto one of your drives EFI partition. Rehabman has guides how to do this.

You need to install clover in the EFI partition of where you installed Macos. I assume you used a USB to I stall Mac. That USB had to of had clover on it to boot it. Just boot the USB again but this time on the clover menu load the Mac harddrive (where you installed it). Inside Mac is (whenever you get to the os). You will need to install clover onto one of your drives EFI partition. Rehabman has guides how to do this.
Thanks for your reply!
I just figure out how to solve the problem.
THERE IS AN OPTION IN THE CONFIG.PLIST CALLED "timeout",i changed it from 0 to 10.
and the problem is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back