HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yep,i'm fiddling with it right now,Only issue thus far are some of my Plug-Ins seem to crash the app so it must be disabled,also one of the AU versions of my effects doesn show the GUI but the VST version of the same effect works :? ............Bless

i've got it too, but i'm not going to be using it for long.

i have a bunch of old cool edit pro and audition sessions that i'm going to convert. however, adobe is making that a completely ridiculous process.

the new version of audition does not support the original *.ses file, which is what all of my old sessions are in. furthermore, the previous version of audition does not offer OMF exporting options. so i have to convert my SES files to XSES or SESX (i forget the actual extension) in audition 3, then re-open them in the new audition and goto OMF, so i can get them into pro tools.

i started on CEP and thought it was a good beginner's tool, but i'm going to be happy to be done with it after this mess!

I just used it at work to run a batch process 180 aiff files with great results. The built-in Audition change pitch & timing effect, set to change the timing of these files to 200% of their original speed, without changing the pitch yields much better results than the Apple Soundtrack Pro 3. I tried the iZotope algorithms which are supposedly better but for my application it just wasn't any better, and the calculation times were ridiculously long.

Hoping for better multithreaded support in future releases to better utilize my 16-core MacPro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back