Intel HD4000 1024Mb, AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256Mb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I've been looking all over the web for a guide on how to convert the front panel connector in my PMG4 AGP to use with a standard mATX motherboard. I have a soldering iron, and I plan on doing it correctly. All I want to work is the power switch, and the power LED. Reset switch is not as important to me. (but I will wire it up, if it's simple enough)

Does anyone have a link to a guide/diagram for this? Either by soldering wires directly to the PCB, and cutting the stock connections on the board, or by using the standard 10-pin (I think) cable, and splicing wires into said cable...

Thanks!!

There are many types of switch and I think all have been modded. Just go back a few pages in the forum that you have posted in and you will see some guides there!
In the end, for all the switches there is always one sure way of doing it which is hot-wiring the switch and the LED and breaking/cutting the original traces on the PCBs.
For a couple of the boards though you will see I wrote a how-to for re-using the original connector wiring.

Thank you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back