Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
softwareupdate.png
Today Apple released macOS 13.6.3 Update, a minor software update for macOS Ventura. Update any supported system using the built-in Software Update functionality through macOS System Settings.

What we know about 13.6.3 so far...
  • macOS Build 22G436
  • Updated graphics, audio drivers
  • Install macOS Ventura App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS Ventura from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS Ventura App can be found in the Applications folder.
macOS Ventura 13.6.3— Restart Required

This update provides important security fixes and is recommended for all users.

For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222

Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.

Related:

Installed in about 20 minutes. Did it after updating Opencore from 0.9.5 to 0.9.7. No issues.
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 09.27.08.png

I would truly love if this fixed the audio glitches caused by high cpu usage on coreaudiod process. This has been annoying me. I have to keep using killall to restart it until some time passes and it spikes again and glitches.

Easy 20 minute update (OC 0.94)

Attachments

• Update.png
    Update.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 41
Smooth update. Installed in about 20 minutes.

OpenCore 0.9.6 | Gigabyte Z490 Vision G | i5-10600K | Asus ROG-Strix RX6600 XT

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 7.51.59 PM.png

Updated with no problems here.I think I will stay in Ventura until Sonoma Fenvi problems be fixed in an easy way

I am experiencing issues with this update. I have Ventura 13.6.1 running with the smbios of imac19,1. I have been able to update till this update. I am on Opencore 0.9.7, but this error occurred before I updated opencore at version 0.9.2. Any suggestions ?

01-sysinfo.png

I see the following update

02-available-updates.png

It runs and then fails with the following error.

03-error.png

I am experiencing issues with this update. I have Ventura 13.6.1 running with the smbios of imac19,1. I have been able to update till this update. I am on Opencore 0.9.7, but this error occurred before I updated opencore at version 0.9.2. Any suggestions ?

View attachment 576266

I see the following update

View attachment 576267

It runs and then fails with the following error.

View attachment 576268

Looking at install.log it may be due to the bluetooth fixups. I will disable those and retry.

Back