Register

<< Solved >> 2 or 3 minutes black screen no signal

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
CPU
i5-13600KF
Graphics
RX 6950 XT
Hello guys, I am running the 6950xt and everything working fine with the spoofing. My only issue is that after the verbose there is a 2 or 3 minutes black screen no signal before get the login screen. Is this something that happened to anyone else?

Could be unrelated to the GPU. Could be a Trim issue if you are using a Samsung NVMe drive.

You would need to boot in Verbose mode, using the -v boot argument, so the verbose text is visible. So you can see where the hang is happening, then post a photo of the verbose text so we can offer help/advice to fix the issue.

Could be unrelated to the GPU. Could be a Trim issue if you are using a Samsung NVMe drive.

You would need to boot in Verbose mode, using the -v boot argument, so the verbose text is visible. So you can see where the hang is happening, then post a photo of the verbose text so we can offer help/advice to fix the issue.
hey!
thanks for your reply
Not using a samsung NVME drive, also the verbose is not getting stuck. It is just finishing and then start hanging on a "no signal" blacks creen of the monitor for like 3 minutes.
I can post the efi here and Ioreg.
Appreciate your help, thanks!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    26.4 MB · Views: 6
  • iMac Pro.ioreg
    12.1 MB · Views: 11
hey!
thanks for your reply
Not using a samsung NVME drive, also the verbose is not getting stuck. It is just finishing and then start hanging on a "no signal" blacks creen of the monitor for like 3 minutes.
I have given you your own thread

hey!
thanks for your reply
should not be using:
-lilubetaall -alcbeta

probably do not need:
-vsmcbeta
either

Back