Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-B75M-D3P
CPU
i5-3570
Graphics
GTX 650
I just installed the 10.8.4 update coming from 10.8.0 which was working perfectly and now the computer wont boot, it stays frozen in the wheel at the beginning on the white apple screen. Using the loader I can boot into safe mode, and the verbose mode shows the following messes.
Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0742.jpg

I just installed the 10.8.4 update coming from 10.8.0 which was working perfectly and now the computer wont boot, it stays frozen in the wheel at the beginning on the white apple screen. Using the loader I can boot into safe mode, and the verbose mode shows the following messes.
Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 60874

You probably need to reinstall AppleRTC patch (did you do that first time installing?)

It is common that before rebooting after any system update, that you should re-install patched versions of the kexts you had to use when you first installed, since it is likely the system update has overwritten them.

My Intel NUC built was working fine with working WiFi and Bluetooth on the Azurwave AW-NB037 card, which is Atheros 9002/9285 based.

After the 10.8.4 update WiFi won't work. Clicking the WiFi symbol shows WiFI: no hardware installed.

The card works fine in Windows 7.

none has worked I opted for installing 10.8.0 again and trying the update from scratch to see what happens

can someone help me with a configuration idea for multibeast once I install the 10.8.4 update?

Thanks a lot

Hello,

I'm Having the same problem. I can't even update to 10.8.2 or 10.8.4 without having system boot issues. The only way of getting into the system is using the -x (safe mode).

My specs are:
Intel NUC Kit DC53427HYE (i5 with two thunderbolt ports and one hdmi)
RAM 16Gb DDR3 1600mhz

Please find in the attached file the verbose mode log.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

GSYS

Attachments

• fotografia 2.jpg
    fotografia 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back