Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
NM-A321 NS-A321
CPU
Intel Core M-5Y71 @ 1.20GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5300
Hi guys! This is probably not a new topic for you guys and I have read threads the whole day. I have tried most of the tricks but app store does not want to start. Get an unknown error. I cannot start update. I download combo update and it fails in the end. I tried the normal update and also fails. I have tried the trick with deleting all network connections. I have tried PCIRootUID both 0 and 1. I have done most stuff. Here is the error according to App Store:

Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreRecognition.framework/Versions/A/CoreRecognition
Referenced from: /Applications/App Store.app/Contents/MacOS/App Store
Reason: image not found

PS. My system says it's actually 10.8.3 but can it really be when it says fail on the update? And I still have appstore issue.
It is now loading this kext instead of the apple version from before but still no go on appstore:

BSD name: en0
Kext name: RealtekRTL81xx.kext
Version: 0.0.90

I was having same issue, here was my problem... I had a 1T drive partitioned for additional storage on my win 7 side, and i was not able to format and set the drive up with the GUID Partition unless i used the ENTIRE 1T, once i did that and reinstalled everything is working like my macbook pro 13! everything is up to date! I hope this helps! this is on a simple Lenova K300-5316U

Well I am using a 40gb normail internal HDD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back