Graphics
Cd3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
just bought one of these to use on a windows machine , thought id try it on my probook and it works perfectly , tried it with a magic mouse and it doesn't loose it after wake from sleep :)
running lion 1073 vanilla bluetooth kexts

mite be useful to somone

did you disable the build in BT? After wake from sleep do you get connection right away or have to wait?

I have hardware hack BT from a Macbook and taped/disabled the build-in and after sleep sometimes i have to wait for connection to Apple Trackpad or have to turn on/off the trackpad and sometimes (lately works well) connect right away.

can you post a photo with the BT plug-it in? Just want to see how "bad" it looks and see if I can live with it :)

xequtor said:
did you disable the build in BT? After wake from sleep do you get connection right away or have to wait?

I have hardware hack BT from a Macbook and taped/disabled the build-in and after sleep i have to wait for connection to Apple Trackpad or have to turn on/off the trackpad.

can you post a photo with the BT plug-it in? Just want to see how "bad" it looks and see if I can live with it :)

Click on the link he posted and you see a picture ;) Click on the word "these" at his post.

I ordered one of 'these', and it can't find my magic mouse at all.
Did you use a particular kext or something?

nope untouched apple Bluetooth from 1073 if you have run the installed you need to go back to the apple one

Sorry for the newbiness, but where can I get that from?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back