Contribute
Register

Zotac H55ITX-A-E DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
shutdown not working! when i shutdown my motherboard steel on? please help!

toshikun said:
shutdown not working! when i shutdown my motherboard steel on? please help!

Plug a USB device into one the ports other than the 4 USB ports near the antenna.

For more help see page 1 of this post, all you need to know is there.

Now not have any USB device plug in near antena but stel not working!! :banghead:

toshikun said:
Now not have any USB device plug in near antena but stel not working!! :banghead:

Mactition; thanks for the awesome guide, and I was glad to see that you said the C-E revision is basically vanilla. Everything installed fine with Unibeast for Lion 10.7.2 from the App Store. I ran multibeast with EasyInstall, and only checked the ALC888 and AppleHDA rollback, as well as Lnx's Realtek driver, as well as the NVDA drivers. Ethernet, sound and my GTS250 work perfectly.

I am, however, also having shutdown/restart issues. I tried the USB device trick, but to no avail.

I also looked through the PDF guide again just to be sure I didn't miss something, and as far as I can tell, I didn't miss anything. I also looked through the first page post too.

Have any suggestions for us?

EDIT: I'm a moron, I see it on the first post... sigh.. serves me right for looking at this while at work :D

EDIT: I retract my "I'm a moron" statement; it looks like I'm still not seeing any fixes specific to shutdown and restart issues with Lion. Any suggestions Mactition?

Hi replicant:

. . . I'm still not seeing any fixes specific to shutdown and restart issues with Lion . . .

Are we talking about the "Zotac H67ITX-C-E".

If so you have to install "NullCPUPowerManagement.kext" or get SpeedStepper and install the patch for "AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext". With the SpeedStepper patch you get Sleep/Wake functionality. Use Google to find SpeedStepper.

If we are talking about the "Zotac H55ITX-C-E" I don't have any experience with that version of H55. There are posts by others elsewhere that will help.

Note that reboot issues are handled by Chameleon, if you install the Chameleon Prefs Pane you can confirm it's enabled. One suggestion don't play with other settings, they aren't needed.

You can see in regards to the Zotac H55ITX motherboards I am no longer posting, and not up to speed anymore on the finer points of installing OS X. I have 2 systems running Lion, all I did was update Snow Leopard to Lion, and reinstall the audio drivers.

My current sweetheart build is the Zotac H67ITX-C-E with Intel i7-2600K CPU and ATI Radeon 5770 graphics card.

Thanks

.[/quote]

My current sweetheart build is the Zotac H67ITX-C-E with Intel i7-2600K CPU and ATI Radeon 5770 graphics card.

[/quote]
im looking to upgrade my mini itx and was wondering how different your board will be to the Zotac Z68ITX-A-E

Icube
i5 661
4GB Memory
GF 220 1GB (HDMI+sound, DVI and VGA)
Memory Card in DVD slot
Lion 10.7.2
WI-FI
Bluetooth
Magic Mouse
Logitec Keyboarder
Shutdown not working (OS go OFF but motherboard still ON :lolno:

Pioner Home Theater
Panasonic 42 inch

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2011-12-13 às 11.41.03.png
    Captura de Tela 2011-12-13 às 11.41.03.png
    1 MB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0446.JPG
    IMG_0446.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 288
  • my_awesome_gif.gif
    my_awesome_gif.gif
    1 MB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0448.JPG
    IMG_0448.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0458.JPG
    IMG_0458.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 343
XploRa1 said:
Hi ...

I have started editing my DSDT for Zotac H55ITX-C-E and the
graphics (GT 430) edits works like a charm - very smooth
animations etc.

Thanks a Bunch for sharing your work!

Can you share more about what you've done to edit the DSDT for your Zotac h55itx-C-E?

I'd love to get shutdown/restart working for the C-E model of the Zotac H55itx.

Thanks.

hi, mactition

Thanks for the fast reply. I finally reached some one using similar hardware. Exciting...

Read your post already, fully understand why you are not bothered to write a guide for H67...

Since I am a Noob ( no idea what is the meaning of it) I have to build the whole machine from ground up. So I hope you and other members of this fantastic forum can help me out.

First is the list of my hardware:

Mobo: Zotac H67ITX-C-E

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz

Memory: Corsair 8GB (2 x 4GB) Dominator Memory

Storage: M4 128gb ssd for Windwos 7 Hitachi 500gb 2.5inch hdd for Snow leopard 2tb & 3tb wd green

PCU: Thermalteck Toughpower XT 775w

GPU: Sapphire Radeon 5770 flex 1gb

Case : Lian li PC-Q07

BIOS : American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.4, 10/06/2011

Software: Windows 7 and Snow Leopard Retail 10.6.3

My question:

Should I use iboot or iboot legacy to boot the system?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

zhangtrinity said:
hi, mactition

Thanks for the fast reply. I finally reached some one using similar hardware. Exciting...

Read your post already, fully understand why you are not bothered to write a guide for H67...

Since I am a Noob ( no idea what is the meaning of it) I have to build the whole machine from ground up. So I hope you and other members of this fantastic forum can help me out.

First is the list of my hardware:

Mobo: Zotac H67ITX-C-E

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz

Memory: Corsair 8GB (2 x 4GB) Dominator Memory

Storage: M4 128gb ssd for Windwos 7 Hitachi 500gb 2.5inch hdd for Snow leopard 2tb & 3tb wd green

PCU: Thermalteck Toughpower XT 775w

GPU: Sapphire Radeon 5770 flex 1gb

Case : Lian li PC-Q07

BIOS : American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.4, 10/06/2011

Software: Windows 7 and Snow Leopard Retail 10.6.3

My question:

Should I use iboot or iboot legacy to boot the system?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi;

Your specs look good, only install 4GB until you get the system running on Snow Leopard. You can add the other 4GB later. Install only the drive for the Snow Leopard until it's working, keep it simple to start. I would be using the SSD for Mac OS, if that's the main system to be used.

Check the note on the downloads, I believe you have to use the legacy iBoot for Snow Leopard.

I haven't done a Snow Leopard install in such a long time that I wouldn't be much help. Most of what you need is general information and can be answered in blogs and guides tony has posted.

When you get it working maybe you could post a guide.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back