Contribute
Register

Zotac H55ITX-A-E DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
onlyinkenya said:
mactition said:
Hi Guys;

Note that sleep/wake requires the DSDT and something has to be plugged into any USB port other than the 4 nearest the WiFi antenna. That 4 bank is a powered hub that breaks device detection in sleep mode. This is a common issue with powered USB hubs.

What DSDT do you use to support sleep/wake on H67ITX-C-E in Lion? As I see the DSDT on the first page is for H55ITX.

Read page one.

H55-ITX A-E have new BIOS I0830NZT! any one have this bios installed?

Anyone been able to do an install of Lion without Snow Leopard using Multibeast? Just need to know what to tick in Multibeast.

Hi all,

I'm very new to this and I have been studying this thread and all other guides I could find but I can't even manage to get snow leopard or lion to install never mind setting it up correctly, so I am hoping you might be able to offer me some much needed assistance.

My system is as follows;

intel i3 550 3.20GHz
Zotac H55-ITX-WiFi A-E with newest bios release
2GB DDR3 1333
Intel HD Graphics conncted to Acer 20" LCD via DVI
160GB Seagate Hard Drive
LG SATA DVD Drive
550W PSU

I have been trying for over 2 weeks with many different methods of installation and I can't get past the snow leopard installation screen as it can't locate the Essentials.Pkg and on lion I can't get it to the installation screen.

I have an 8GB memory stick and the lion 10.7.3 app store download and I have 10.6.0 on DVD which doesn't seem to be working unless it's a setting issue.

The BIOS is set to AHCI mode only as reading through the threads that's all that is required, please tell me of I am mistaken.

I was using the UniBeast tool to install Lion and have had no luck with that and I have no where to create the xMove Lion installer as my iMac is running 10.7.4

I much appreciate any information you can give, thanks very much

well still no luck, not even been able to get past the installer screen after 3 solid days. Guess I'm stuck with windows

You have graphic card? You going to need nvidia or ATI graphic card

I don't have a graphics card, but i am going to lend a sapphire hd5770 from a friend to do the install. i have the smbios set to iMac11,3 as that is a i3 550, and GraphicsEnabler=No on the boot.plist

Is this all i need to do to install or is there anything else required?

If this works i will be purchasing the Sapphire AMD 5450 or Nvidia GT220 to run it with.

at the moment this is where i get stuck,

b3d9c4f2.jpg

thanks for your help :)

Mordovia said:
I don't have a graphics card, but i am going to lend a sapphire hd5770 from a friend to do the install. i have the smbios set to iMac11,3 as that is a i3 550, and GraphicsEnabler=No on the boot.plist

Is this all i need to do to install or is there anything else required?

If this works i will be purchasing the Sapphire AMD 5450 or Nvidia GT220 to run it with.

at the moment this is where i get stuck,

b3d9c4f2.jpg

thanks for your help :)

you can post you DSDT and org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back