Contribute
Register

[WORKING] GA-Z77-D3H + i5 3570k + HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I did a clean install of ML 10.8 and it went smoothly.
Sound and network not working

GA-Z77-D3H rev 1.1 bios F18
i3570K
ripJaws 8GB (2x4GB)
HD 4000

I haven't install multibeast yet. Which version of multibeast should I use and which options to check

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

After x attempts, I finally managed to get onboard LAN to work and with HD4000 graphics.

GA-Z77-D3H rev 1.1 F18
60GB SSD
8GB RAM
HD4000

All I did was clicked on the ff:

1. DSDT free
2. Shailua's ethernet
3. FAKESMC
4. Chimera 1.1
5. Chameleon theme

I got around with the sound by getting a USB sound card as I dont want to disturb my config for now. I've been testing the rig for 2 days now and so far I dont have any issues.

Can you guys recommend a good bluetooth dongle as I want to use Apple KB and Magic mouse.

Will continue to post here for updates on how my rig goes for the next few days.

From F18 i downgrade my bios to F14. Sound from HDMI works fine but my PS/2 keyboard stops working.
After upgrade again to F18, sound works ok but my PS/2 keyboard still not working.

What it's happens?

From F18 i downgrade my bios to F14. Sound from HDMI works fine but my PS/2 keyboard stops working.
After upgrade again to F18, sound works ok but my PS/2 keyboard still not working.

What it's happens?

I dont think PS2 keyboard is supported, try a USB KB and see if it works

I have the same motherboard. But sleep don't work?

i have follow your steps to the point.

OSX is install on 500gb hd and that is the only one connected at the moment to just check if it was my SSD with windows 8 that could be the problem.

Only thing that is connected to the motherboard is my USB keyboard and USB mouse, But i can't get sleep to work.

Anyone have sleep working and maybe they can make some screen shot of the bios settings, just to check..

I have the same motherboard. But sleep don't work?

i have follow your steps to the point.

OSX is install on 500gb hd and that is the only one connected at the moment to just check if it was my SSD with windows 8 that could be the problem.

Only thing that is connected to the motherboard is my USB keyboard and USB mouse, But i can't get sleep to work.

Anyone have sleep working and maybe they can make some screen shot of the bios settings, just to check..

I just sold my board, because of mysterious errors(finally i realised it was caused by the corsair rams) but my new board make same the thing. The sleep does not work for me either and someone said, its because of your board is not fully compatible with the DSDT you trying to use. You should patch your own one, or ask somebody else to do that. (you extract it on your machine and send him to patch it.) I'm waiting for mine, i hope he's right!

I just sold my board, because of mysterious errors(finally i realised it was caused by the corsair rams) but my new board make same the thing. The sleep does not work for me either and someone said, its because of your board is not fully compatible with the DSDT you trying to use. You should patch your own one, or ask somebody else to do that. (you extract it on your machine and send him to patch it.) I'm waiting for mine, i hope he's right!

Okay.. Can i extract the DSDT from my Hack i should i do it on a new installed OSX without using multibeast or can do it from another OS ?

For sleep/wake working step
configuration in BIOS (worked on my Z77-D3H
)

1.F7 default settings
2.change sata to ahci
3.cpu 33x multipler
4.memory 1600 mhz
5.power up on any key
6.HPET enable

all remaining settings its unnecessary to be changed .
I Turbo boost if you want enable. If you have PCIe graphics card, disable internal graphics.
And finaly you have hacintosh sleep wake in the second.

For sleep/wake working step
configuration in BIOS (worked on my Z77-D3H
)

1.F7 default settings
2.change sata to ahci
3.cpu 33x multipler
4.memory 1600 mhz
5.power up on any key
6.HPET enable

all remaining settings its unnecessary to be changed .
I Turbo boost if you want enable. If you have PCIe graphics card, disable internal graphics.
And finaly you have hacintosh sleep wake in the second.

I have tried it, but that didn't help sleep still don't work

Hello tim,

first of all thank you for the very detailed description for installation of ML 10.8.2 on a GA-Z77-D3H:clap:. I´m sure that it will work fine as soon as I succeed in getting my system to boot by its own. For now I have already installed ML 10.8.2 for the 50th time and get to no solution.

I use the same MB (GA-Z77-D3H), which I downgraded to F14 as recommended, and a i5-3570. My GPU is NVIDIA GTX 650 for which I already found a driver. After installing Chimera with MultiBeast and a reboot (-v) I get the following message:

"ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::registerLPCDriver - failed to locate SMC Driver"

A short search for that failure brought me to try a rollback to 10.8.1 of AppleACPI Plaftform.kext via MultiBeast. But it brought no success either.

Can you or anybody else who is reading this give me a hint where to look for a solution?

Best regards and thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back