Contribute
Register

[WORKING] GA-Z77-D3H + i5 3570k + HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if u should try with bios f14
the file can be dloaded from tim original posting

at least it work for me

Hi and thanks for sharing the results of your work with us :)

I have now working USB ports!!!
I took only the pxhcd.kext and changed the bios settings (F18) and it worked like a charm.

My mac is almost complete now... I've sound, sleep/wake, usb, speedstep and a working PS2 keyboard.

Thanks again
Oskar

Sup guys,

I plan to use the same setup (Hardware is ordered and should arrive soon).

I read from oskar321 that PS/2 is now working. That's crucial for me, I use an old PS/2 keyboard.
How do you got it working?

hello friend
here is my config:

i7 3.4gh
GA-z77-d3h MVP
Nvidia GT 660
how would you advise me to install ml on this. I could install only one time that was when I used the onboard card
I really like to use my nvidia tho
best

Hi there,

First sorry for my english and noob questions.

i have a GA Z77 D3H + i7 2600 + 8gb 1333 kingston + samsung ssd

i try to install mountain lion with unibeast on a stick, but i'm stuck
without any command it keep stuck on apple logo and nothing more
i try in verbose, GraphicsEnabler=No, PCIRootUID=0, -x, -s
and the best result i have is the first instalator windows with language choose,
but no USB, no mouse, no keyboard.

i downgrade to F14, retry everything and lost my mind :)

can someone help me?

Thanks

Hi there,

and the best result i have is the first instalator windows with language choose,

can someone help me?

Thanks

Startup in verbose -v mode and see what error you're having.
Cheers
AP

Hey! I'm quite new here! I have exactly the same motherboard, same CPU and no separated video card... I made a UniBeast installation, installed and everything went fine.

But when I installed MultiBeast (both with Chimera and Chameleon on fresh installations) then it gets stuck when booting in the gray Apple screen. I didn't update the system at all, just tried to install MultiBeast and then I can't boot anymore. It only boots when I type GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v PCIRootUID=0.

I really don't need the onboard audio because I own a Focusrite usb interface. Do I need to update or change my bios version and use UserDSTs in order to get everything working?

I don't know how to get booting properly. Power options are not working properly either, and I can't change the screen resolution.

Thanks in advance to everyone! Any heeelp??? pleaseee!!! A

Hi there,

can someone help me?

Thanks

Hi mate, I have almost exactly the same setup except for the ssd drive and that i have a gt640, I already installed Mavericks 2 times but with some lags that i'm working around, what works for me to do the installs was booting with PCIRootUID=0 -x, install and then -x to enter the system, that's were i'm stuck, after applying multibeast everything die.

I let you know when I got my system running. (I'm now in my 3rd install with the bios listed here to see if that way my system works)

Cheers.

PD. I also speak spanish if that's better for you (and for me :) )

Edit:

I'm running!!!!!
I just enter the bios to check if everything was fine, and the sata was disabled and set to ide, i change that and bualaa, i'm now in mavericks!!

Hey I dont understand.. Please you can explain me how you make that?
Thx!

it has been along time since i installed clover bootloader so i forgot most of it, but you can use this guide :

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-how-install-os-x-mavericks-using-clover.html

it a good guide, just remember to use the kext for your motherboard - in this guide there is also different conf.plist files - different for what graphics card you have.

The only think that is not working on my system is the internal audio - haven't find any kext that works - so just keep that in mind if you need to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back