Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'd like to see what other members of the forum use. I use a Mighty Mouse and Apple BT keyboard.

I plan to move to a Razer Arctosa and Deathadder, or Logitech G9X mouse and gaming keyboard.
Has anyone tried such an input device with a Mac? Do the play/pause/volume buttons work?

I pretty much use the same as you except that my Apple keyboard has the numerical pad. From my experience, 3rd party keyboards with media keys (play/pause, rewind, etc.) don't work with Mac OS X, unless explicitly stating so.

I use a Logitech G11 keyboard, on OS X volume and media keys work good. Never tested macro keys.

apple alu keyboard with the numerical keypad, and a cyborg v1 mouse

I use an apple wired keyboard and a deathadder mouse.

Only advice i could give would be to buy the deathadder Mac Edition, as the regular PC one does not have a MAC utility available for mapping the buttons and fine tuning the sensitivity.

Standard (white plastic) Apple wired keyboard with a Logitech MX518 mouse. I like the adjustable dpi setting on the mouse.

Newbie_McNoob said:
Standard Apple wired keyboard with a Logitech MX518 mouse. I like the adjustable dpi setting on the mouse.

Does the mouse work plug-n-play? Do you need to install the software to get more than left/right click working?

A cheap PS/2 keyboard (enabled using VoodooPS2 controller) and a PS/2 mouse (attached via a PS/2 to USB adapter. Otherwise, the cursor is jerky and goes down when I move the mouse up, and vice versa :lol: )

celebbb said:
Newbie_McNoob said:
Standard Apple wired keyboard with a Logitech MX518 mouse. I like the adjustable dpi setting on the mouse.

Does the mouse work plug-n-play? Do you need to install the software to get more than left/right click working?
Just plug it in and go, no additional software required.
Left and right buttons, scroll wheel, wheel button, and dpi adjust buttons work.

Buttons 4 and 5 (on the left side of the mouse) don't have any additional functions and behave the same as pressing the wheel button. Normally buttons 4 and 5 are used for the web browser back and forward buttons in Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back