Contribute
Register

What keyboard/mouse do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
celebbb said:
I'd like to see what other members of the forum use. I use a Mighty Mouse and Apple BT keyboard.

I use Apple A1048 Keyboard [with 16 "F" keys that I don't know what some of them are used for] Everything on the keyboard seems to work for me. I bought it used via Ebay. As a previous Windows user - switching to the Apple keyboard made everything much easier for me.

Mouse is Wireless Logitech [sorry don't know model]

I like the keyboard's 2 USB ports. I use one of them for a USB lamp to see my keyboard when room lights are off.

I use the all plastic white Apple Pro Keyboard because I like have the usb port that are built-in. I also use the Mighty Mouse with the handy scrollball. You can find both used for cheap because everyone has ditched them for the aluminum keyboards and magic mice.

I use the Macally BTKey wireless keyboard and an Apple Magic Mouse. I just switched from the Apple mini wireless, which I normally carry around for use with my iPad when I'm on the road...for heavy daily use it was just too small. The Macally has a good feel and is specifically made for Macs.

I also use BetterTouchTool to enhance the Magic Mouse with gestures.

Perry
KidPub Press

Microsoft Curve 2000
Genius GM-04003A XSCROLL

£20 for the two of them :D

I have the Bluetooth Apple Keyboard, Magic Trackpad, and the Magic Mouse. I love them all!

Most of the time I'm using the full-sized Aluminium Keyboard and a cheap Razor mouse (Abyssus!?).
For simple browsing I switch to the smaller bluetooth Aluminium Keyboard and the MagicMouse.

I really love MagicMouse when it comes to surfing the web, but for everything else a normal mouse
is working better for me.

BTW: No problems of any kind with any of those input devices.

Stefan

I use a BT Macally keyboard that I had used on my iMac and it made for Mac. I need the numeric keypad.
Apple Mighty Mouse
Zoom bluetooth USB dongle.
I do have a ps/2 keyboard for booting into different systems if needed. It is plugged in and stored on top of my Hackintosh. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back