Contribute
Register

Thunderbolt Display - USB, Mic, Speaker and Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious what modified firmware are you using on the Titan Ridge? If you are at all.
I'm using the firmware from the Designaire board. I think it is this one: DESIGNARE-Z390-NVM33-Elias64Fr.bin

It's been a couple years since I flashed it last. I had originally used the firmware for the Titan Ridge 1.0 card, but I had issues almost daily with the monitor not turning on after sleep. Using the Designaire firmware resolved that issue almost completely.

I'm using the firmware from the Designaire board. I think it is this one: DESIGNARE-Z390-NVM33-Elias64Fr.bin

It's been a couple years since I flashed it last. I had originally used the firmware for the Titan Ridge 1.0 card, but I had issues almost daily with the monitor not turning on after sleep. Using the Designaire firmware resolved that issue almost completely.
Yea that’s the one I think you should be using it is the one I use, if you were using something else I was going to recommend it.

Last edited:
Yea that’s the one I think you should be using it is the one I use, if you were using something else I was going to recommend it.
Yes, I think you had recommended it to me a couple years ago. I'm glad you did as it made a huge difference in usability over the Titan Ridge version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back