Contribute
Register

The Beast: i7 3770K | Z77-DS3H | Intel 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi man,
Today i start to install on motherboard asrock Z77M because no way to buy the gigabyte, i try to install but allways the same error, WARNING: IOPlataformPluginUtil : getCPUIDInfo: this is a unknow CPU model 0x3a -- power management may be incomplete or unsupported. Any sugestin? thx
You'll need to look for another thread using the Asrock Z77M motherboard in User Builds or Yosemite Desktop Guides forum sections as this thread is for users with a system like dmeadows013's system in the original post of this thread.

Thank you very much for this guide.

I successfully installed clover, the ethernet and audio work perfectly. The only issue I have is that my second screen is not recognised. I have Nvidia 970, with web drivers installed.

Any tips?

Hey dmeadows013. I currently have Mavericks installed on an almost identical system using Chimera. Funnily enough, I think It was your original guide that I followed when I first set it up. Quick question, how much of an improvement in boot time would you say you get using Clover and UEFI booting?

Clover UEFI booting works perfectly fine with this board. Make a new post.

Which darkwake are you using? Also, do you have NullCpuPowerManagement.kext installed? I hear conflicting reports on what's best for this board.

Which darkwake are you using? Also, do you have NullCpuPowerManagement.kext installed? I hear conflicting reports on what's best for this board.

You do not need NullCPUPowermanagement. This board has native CPU Powermanagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back