Contribute
Register

Successful Yosemite Install Gigabyte H97N-WiFI Intel i3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I update from Mavericks to Yosemite on my GA-H67N-WIFI and it is incredibly much stable and faster than before !
The config I have is Core i7 and Geforce GTX650. Everything is working well except wifi card (not supported) and :

This is were I need some help : I have no sound but the sound card seems well recognized.

Any suggestion about this ?

Thanks !

[EDIT] I just re-install ALC892 from Multicast and it solved it !

how'd you get iMessage to work? I'm assuming it must have worked on Mavericks and once updated it still worked but want to know for sure.

[EDIT] I just re-install ALC892 from Multicast and it solved it !

Could you please tell exactly what to do to get audio working? I can see it (preferences, speaker icon in taskbar), but I can't hear it:) Thanks in advance.

Just curios as to what system definition you all are using. Thanks

In the Terminal, do the following:
Code:
sudo rm /Volume/your drive/System/Library/Extensions/GenericUSBXHCI.kext

touch /Volume/your drive/System/Library/Extensions/
Tip: when in the terminal, type the first couple of letters of the path and hit the tab to complete the entry. Keep doing that for each path name including the Generic... If it doesn't complete the path name, type in a couple of more letters and hit Tab again.

Code:
sudo rm /Vol[Tab]

gets

sudo rm /Volumes/

etc.

Hello guys,
I have similar problems with USBs, actually when I plug 2 external HDDs on the retro 3.0 ports the system froze.. (my mb is GA-Z97N-Wifi).
I tried the command mentioned: the sudo rm worked (with -r ) however the touch does not and says Permission Denied
How to complete the procedure and get rid of the issue?
Thx!

Could you please tell exactly what to do to get audio working? I can see it (preferences, speaker icon in taskbar), but I can't hear it:) Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Sorry to reply late... iMessage isn't working, sorry if it wasn't clear.

For the audio, I re-install using Multibeast the ALC892 and I had to switch the output jack from green to black...

It looks like I can't get the Bluetooth to work.

It just doesn't appear. In the system report it says no Bluetooth is found.

What can I do? Is there any kext or something I can load?

Hi,

I also lost my bluetooth after the first boot. I tried to remove the intel lan driver and to switch to the atheros one but it never came back.

To the guys who were successful doing this, does it still works, did you do something else??

I have the exact same system specs as you but when I try to reboot after multibeast, I get stuck halfway through the apple logo. Booting with -v doesn't hang up anywhere, it just goes to black. What should I try next? I tried:
graphicsenabler=yes/no
-F
-v
-x
ignorekernelcache=yes
and pretty much anything else I can think of. Is it multibeast settings?

Hi everyone,
I've bought a
- GA-H97N-WIFI BIOS F6
- Intel Core i3-4330 (3.5 GHz)
- 256 GO SSD
- 8GB RAM

And i've a problem when i try to install Yosemite on IT.
I've made my USB key with Unieast 5.1.0 with legacy Support
I boot on the USB but the installation is blocking about 25% of the installation.
When i boot with flag -x -v I've this error on image joined)
IMG_2695.JPG

I've also tried with clover, but in the installation I've message "unable to find driver for this platform acpi" and i need to uncheck a lot of option like fix USB, fix sound etc... and the installation launch but not work too.

If someone could help me, I'll be happy.
Sorry for my bad English, I'm French.
Thanks

I tried the command mentioned: the sudo rm worked (with -r ) however the touch does not and says Permission Denied
How to complete the procedure and get rid of the issue?
Thx!

I got the Permission Denied message, too. Any help solving it?

thanks!
Walt D in LV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back