Contribute
Register

Success with Ivy CPU and GA-Z77-DS3H

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have "GraphicsEnabler=No"
Please let us know if there is anything else you did to get the 560ti working perfectly.

Today, I threw in an MSi R6570 and it worked OOB. :)

Rollback NVIDIA Kexts on USB Installer

Today BobMc has reported that he replaced the NVidia kexts on his USB installer with the DP3 versions and now he has his 560 Ti board fully working with native QE/CI.

Congrats Bob!

Thanks, I will give it a whirl.

I am having problems with mach_kernel missing error. On the Chimera v1.11.1 r1394

Specs are

i5-3570k
Same motherboard
4gb ram

Having issues with intel hd 4000 drivers

Can you please reply me asap. :D

Ive beeen pulling my hair out for days over this damn EVGA GTX 660, brand new out of the box, so in theory, even tho I don't have the identical graphics card this process should work? because even when I just to boot to the unibeast drive during boot up i get the grey curtain "you must power down your computer" in ten languages,

my other question, how to i set the boot flags without multi beast? is there a way to do it from boot up?

i thought it was weird i wasn't getting KP's but instead i get the grey curtain, does that point to something being wrong with the GC itself?

I removed those 4 kext's and the Geforce bundle, replaced the kexts with the DP3 kext, I was finally able to boot but my graphics showed "NVIDIA Chipset 7 MB", i played around with this a lot, and still got nowhere, any ideas?

Having trouble getting into the Installer. Getting the pinwheel and when in verbose mode, it dies at the AtherosL1Cethernet.

I've tried GraphicsEnabler=No and PCIRootUID=0

Together and each one by itself. No luck. Pinwheel at the exact same spot.

My motherboard is bios set to F5, but the only one available on the website is F8. will F8 still work? I can't find F6 anywhere.

No graphics card installed. Basic install. I do have a blu ray drive hooked up though ...

Hi
I would need some help here...
Got a Z77P-D3 with a F4 bios
And I can't install Lion: after I select the USB installer it boots back

What can I do?
Except for AHCI, is there something else to set up in the BIOS?
I can't find 64bit option... And what is this UEFI stuff? Am I supposed to boot my disc with UEFI or "P0"?

Thanks for ur help and time!
ALF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back