Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Tobitobst's Haswell - Z87X-D3H - i5 4670K - EVGA GTX760

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't try display ports. monitor is connected with dvi.

Sleep/wake is working without any issue.

Soundproblems are that not all ports are working. Frontpanel isn't working, 5.1 isn't working.

Appstore, itunes, iMessages work without problems.

Geekbench Score:

Bildschirmfoto 2013-09-19 um 17.47.51.png

Your bluetooth works without any problems?

yes my bt works without problems

*UPDATE*
Installed ALC892 without DSDT from Multibeast 5.5.0. Works like a charm. Couldn't test everything at all, but Sound works great and so does the frontpanel !

Hello,

i have the same build and sleep isn't working. The hdd goes off but everything else remains active.
Did you install some kext to get sleep working?
Maybe i have to change some bios/uefi settings, but which one?

This is the first time i bought a pre-build Computer and didn't build it myself. [....]
Anyway i disassembled it, just to be sure everything is done correct.
That's a fun way to start your description! :thumbup:
Was not cheaper to buy the parts?

Very nice build anyway. I'm starting to look at the new Haswell configs.

Hello,

i have the same build and sleep isn't working. The hdd goes off but everything else remains active.
Did you install some kext to get sleep working?
Maybe i have to change some bios/uefi settings, but which one?

Yes, you are right.

When i use automatic Sleep

Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 19.56.16.png

it is not working,

but when i put it to sleep manual,

Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 19.55.45.png

it is working without issues. Weird... i'm trying to figure out why...

*EDIT*

According to several posts here in the forums it may have something to do with my optical drive (LG). Still testing...

Okay, thanks for your response.
I do not have a optical drive.
But independent of which method i use to go to sleep it stuck and i have to reboot or shutdown my "mac".
Maybe it have something to do with my overclocking, but i can't imagine why ... i going to test it later...

*UPDATE*

I updated to Mavericks by updating my existing ML Installation. No Issues so far, still testing...

First Geekbench Score:

Bildschirmfoto 2013-10-22 um 23.40.09.png

I have a very similar build to yours, GA-Z87X-D3H, i7 4770, GT640 graphics. I'm following your lead exactly but I'm not having any success. I'm stuck at grey screen. I had been able to startup without -x, which I had to do for a long time, but without network and audio. But after trying different installations out, the system wouldn't boot up anymore and now I'm stuck on grey screen again. I'm not finding many leads here in the forums :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back