Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] EVGA x58 EVGA x58 SLI 132-BL-E758-A1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be awesome if you can post the dsdt. Sleep would make the hackintosh perfect.

Still needs some work on jmicron sata ports but here ya go.
You will need this board 132-BL-E758 and this bios http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=49067.
Its probably a good idea to load bios defaults before & after upgrading/downgrading your bios.
Acpi suspend type: S3
run vgabios if s3 resume: No
soft-off by pwrbutton: Instant off
wake up by pci card: Disabled
usb kb wakeup from s3: Enabled
pwron after pwr failure: On (this is also enabled in system settings)
DSDT.aml

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    26.4 KB · Views: 230
Awesome. Going to try it when I get a minute or 120. LOL Thank you.

These days you will be downloading Lion 10.7.3 and not 10.7.2 as initially described in ScAwN7' first post in the thread. Will that have any influence on the likelihood of success and will I be better of fetching a version 10.7.2 from 'the big library' ....

10.7.3 is fine.

Well I toasted my install. Removed the nullcpupowermanagement.kext and after reboot I got KP. So, I said ok, I will boot from my cloned copy which I did before making any changes. Can't log in. Tried a time machine restore on my OSX drive, went ok until I went to boot.

Error message says that I am unable to log in, same as the clone copy. Data is on a separate hard drive and basically untouched. Info is there just can't log in to either (OSX and Clone). Any ideas before a fresh install? :banghead:

ANy info on the KP?

Not sure. When I restored from time machine, KP stopped.

I'm having a hard time with the Bios. Keeps resetting my OC. I set my CPU / Ram to stock. Installing Lion now stopped after about 3 minutes and shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back