Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS Sabertooth Z77 + i7-3770 + GTX570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple wireless keyboard on BIOS

>> Anyone with ASUS Sabertooth Z77 is able to use the Apple Wireless Keyboard in the BIOS with a bluetooth Dongle? Browsing the BIOS I can see that it detects the keyboard ( It shows 2 keyboards, with the USB one) but it Apple keyboard does not work. Maybe it requires something to pair. Has anyone had luck with it?

bump :)

Installation Guide

1. Created Unibeast Mountain Lion.
2. Booted into USB with PCIRootUID=0
3. Used Disk Utility to make 1 GUID Partition Mac OS Extended Journaled
4. Installed Mountain Lion to newly created partition.
5. After installation booted back up via BIOS to USB Stick
6. Selected Mountan Lion and booted up with "-v PCIRootUID=0"
7. Set up Mountain Lion initial settings, then once complete ran MultiBeast 4.6.1.
8. MultiBeast 4.6.1 (EasyBeast, System Utilities, Audio(Device Injector + AppleHDARollback + NonDSDT Enabler 892), Chimera 1.10
9. After this installation I also ran seperately downloaded Chimera 1.11 installation.
10. Made copies of and then deleted NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.
11. Used KextBeast to install this (http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...appleintelcpupowermanagement-kext-10-8-a.html) version of the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.
12 Rebooted and VOILA!!

WORKING!!

a. EVGA GeForce GTX 570 1280MB (Device ID-1081) Heaven Benchmark on default settings gets about 60fps
b. TP-LINK WDN4800 Wireless-N 450mbps
c. Apple Keyboard / Blootooth Dongle Logitech Mouse
d. ASUS Blu-Ray Drive
e. SSD Speeds seem ok.
f. Nothing to test USB 3.0 with atm.
g. iCloud + Messages + Sleep/Wake

GEEKBENCH:

- MacPro3,1 - Geekbench Browser [14849] / with xmp profile#1 thnx TonyMac for the advice

SYSTEM SPEC:

ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Mobo
Intel Core i7-3770 3.4ghz
16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 RAM
256 GB Crucial M4 SSD
WD 1TB Auxilliary HDD
ASUS Blu-Ray Drive
EVGA GTX 570 1280MB
750W PSU
Apple Keybd
Logitech Bluetooth Mouse
HAF-922 Case
Planar 27" 1080p Display

Hi,
i have the motherboard p8h61-m lx3 plus rv2.0 with a i3 processor and work perfect with yosemite.
I buy the i7 3770 and don't work to boot or install again yosemite, i boot with -v and i recive this message WARNING: IOPLataformPluginUntil : getCPUIDInfo : this is an unknow CPU model 0x3a -- power management may be be incomplete or unsupported
any sugestion? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back