Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS Sabertooth Z77 + i7-3770 + GTX570

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing i selected in MultiBeast was (EasyBeast, System .., 892 Audio, and Chimera 1.10)

Never mind i just saw your previous post forget i said that last part i'm just curious if the options i picked on mutibeast are correct.

After installing MultiBeast - go to System/Library/Extensions and delete NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.

Then use KextBeast to install the downloaded AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext from the post i left behind.

Restart and G2G...

4.)Trim Enabler
5.)ElliottForceLegacyRTC

7.)NullCPU + USB 3.0
8.)10.7.4 Power Management
9.)hnak's Intel Ethernet

11.)iMac 12.1

** I didnt install any of these **
NullCPUPower gets installed automatically when you select EasyBeast i believe.
iMac 12,1 i dont know about, i just leave these blank and let it install MacPro 3,1 by default - GPu works fine with that setting. 12,1 uses the AppleGraphics kext which you have to edit i believe.

I haven't had the same luck. I have a Sabertooth Z77 and Radeon 6950. Removed the 6950 to install Mountain Lion and was successful, followed your method and I have a boot and working sound, but do not have full screen resolution (still booting through IVY Bridge integrated graphics) and have no working internet connection anymore. Don't know why I'm having different results. Any thoughts?

Update - Fixed the network problem. Only thing left is getting Mountain Lion to boot up through my Radeon 6950 without getting the white screen of death. No such luck so far. Is there a fix for this yet?

Anyone with ASUS Sabertooth Z77 is able to use the Apple Wireless Keyboard in the CMOS with a bluetooth Dongle? Browsing the CMOS I can see that it detects the keyboard ( It shows 2 keyboards, with the USB one) but it Apple keyboard does not work. Maybe it requires something to pair. Has anyone had luck with it?

I haven't had the same luck. I have a Sabertooth Z77 and Radeon 6950. Removed the 6950 to install Mountain Lion and was successful, followed your method and I have a boot and working sound, but do not have full screen resolution (still booting through IVY Bridge integrated graphics) and have no working internet connection anymore. Don't know why I'm having different results. Any thoughts?

Update - Fixed the network problem. Only thing left is getting Mountain Lion to boot up through my Radeon 6950 without getting the white screen of death. No such luck so far. Is there a fix for this yet?
how did you fix the network/internet problem I am stuck here myself ;)

So if i got this right this is what my MultiBeast is supposed to look like (FYI I have a Gigabyte Radeon HD 6870)

1.)EasyBeast
2.)System Utilities
3.)Device Injector + AppleHDARollback + NonDSDT Enabler 892
4.)Trim Enabler
5.)ElliottForceLegacyRTC
6.)FakeSMC + FakeSMC Motherboard + AMD Radeon + HW
7.)NullCPU + USB 3.0
8.)10.7.4 Power Management
9.)hnak's Intel Ethernet
10.)Chimera
11.)iMac 12.1

Then after i come here and download Chimera 1.11 and install it. After this i'm a little confused.

where can i find the latest info on using this mobo. I am having troubles with 10.8.2 and HD4000 onboard not working, also the only audio i get is 'built in' speakers and mic, neither work too well. Would love to change it somehow any help would be appreciated ;)

Hey I have a sabertooth z77 but I can't find the setting in the bios ahci do you need it

Hey if anyone is there I would like some help with 10.8.3 install into a Asus Sabertooth z77 MB with core i7-3770 12 gigs ram GeForce 660 super clocked gpu 2gig but I always have too boot into safe mode an when I install malty beast after I do the -x an get osx installed I always get the white screen death is the card I'm using compatible or what if have questions on what I got an want to help its much appreciated.

Hey if anyone is there I would like some help with 10.8.3 install into a Asus Sabertooth z77 MB with core i7-3770 12 gigs ram GeForce 660 super clocked gpu 2gig but I always have too boot into safe mode an when I install malty beast after I do the -x an get osx installed I always get the white screen death is the card I'm using compatible or what if have questions on what I got an want to help its much appreciated.

have a look at this thread http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...-i7-2600k-16-gb-ram-dual-evga-gtx-660tis.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back