Contribute
Register

(Success)Asrock H97m Pro4 / i7 4790k / Gigabyte R9 270X 2GB / OSX 10.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send your config.plist please! :rolleyes:
Here's the one I use currently attached below. I have Inject EDID disabled as it was not working properly for my build. Play with it and let me know if sleep works for you.

Note: Onboard sound is not working for me yet, I'm using audio interface for now and plan to get onboard sound working in the future.

Edit: Also, try these settings in your BIOS to help get sleep/wake working. These are from rednous:
BIOS >Advanced > CPU Configuration:
CPU C States Support = Enabled
Enhanced Halt Support (C1E) = Enabled
CPU C3 State Support = Disabled
CPU C6 State Support = Auto
CPU C7 State Support = Auto
Package C State Support = C6

Save and Exit

Attachments

• scoreman_config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 304
Here's the one I use currently attached below. I have Inject EDID disabled as it was not working properly for my build. Play with it and let me know if sleep works for you.

Note: Onboard sound is not working for me yet, I'm using audio interface for now and plan to get onboard sound working in the future.

Edit: Also, try these settings in your BIOS to help get sleep/wake working. These are from rednous:
BIOS >Advanced > CPU Configuration:
CPU C States Support = Enabled
Enhanced Halt Support (C1E) = Enabled
CPU C3 State Support = Disabled
CPU C6 State Support = Auto
CPU C7 State Support = Auto
Package C State Support = C6

Save and Exit

I'm sorry I did not answer for a long time. It does not work for me. I think it's because I'm using VGA. My hakintosh wakes from sleep, but the monitor is black.:(

Thanks for your succinct post. Do you have any idea if these settings/methods will work for Asrock Z97 Extreme6? Haven't been able to get MB to recognize the install (which seemingly went well until I tried to boot from the disk).

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Many thanks for posting this -- I'm still struggling to get Yosemite to install on my ASRock H97M with i5 and EVGA GeForce GTX 760 and Logitech USB wireless mouse and wired USB keyboard. I had to unplug DVD drive and sound system to get past the initial kernel panic.

But now I get this quarter way install and then I'm now unable to get to Yosemite install screen again after this.

IMG_1113.jpg

Any ideas why?

Many thanks in advance,
Marvin

Thanks for this thread, I've gotten everything working but my wifi. I've tried with both Tp-Link TL-WN951N and TL-WDN4800 to no success.
Do I need to use a driver setting other than AppleIntelE1000e v3.1.0a?

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!

vput, Several users report the TP-Link TL-WDN4800 not working after installing it. They forgot to turn on the Wi-Fi in the Network System Preference pane. Several others noticed that the Wi-Fi was not defined in the Network System Preference pane, and, thus, had to create a Wi-Fi connection by adding it to the Network list using the "+" button at the bottom of the list. So, check your Network System Preference pane to see if Wi-Fi is defined and/or turned on.

Sorry, I should have been a little more in-depth about my problem.
The card seems to be recognized but cannot find any networks.
Earlier I was trying to use a TP-Link WN951N and installed some kexts from GalaxyUser, AtherosFix.kext, IO80211Family.kext, and IONetworkingFamily.kext:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/124605-tp-link-tl-wn951n-mavericks.html

Maybe those are now interfering? I used multibeast to do a clean reset of my bios and kexts, would that delete the kexts I got rom GalaxyUser?

Also, here is what my computer is showing in the system report under wifi:
Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 1.52.34 AM.png

Thanks again for any help and your patience, I'm still quite new to the hackintosh world.

Cheers

Sorry, I should have been a little more in-depth about my problem.
The card seems to be recognized but cannot find any networks.
Earlier I was trying to use a TP-Link WN951N and installed some kexts from GalaxyUser, AtherosFix.kext, IO80211Family.kext, and IONetworkingFamily.kext:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/124605-tp-link-tl-wn951n-mavericks.html

Maybe those are now interfering? I used multibeast to do a clean reset of my bios and kexts, would that delete the kexts I got rom GalaxyUser?

Also, here is what my computer is showing in the system report under wifi:
View attachment 127273

Thanks again for any help and your patience, I'm still quite new to the hackintosh world.

Cheers
First, MultiBeast does not "reset" your BIOS (doesn't touch it ever) nor kexts. You'll have to do a fresh install if you want to reset your MultiBeast choices. Second, yes, remove the WN951N kexts if you want to use the WDN4800. Sounds like you've got conflicting kexts. If these are not standalone kexts unique to the WN951N, then do a fresh install.

A clean install seems to have done the trick, I'm connected and things are working well so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back