Contribute
Register

Sierra Desktop/Realtek AppleHDA Audio

hello I got Mac OS Sierra installed on my pc (gigabyte ga-h110m-s2h) but the audio is not working and the screen is flickering so I want to install drivers on multibeast but I don't know which ones do you guys know that.

Attachments

• IMG_20161122_203151.jpg
    IMG_20161122_203151.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 152
Hi Toleda, thank you for great support on this page!
in my config ALC1150 optical output via MXplayer I can get digital pass through for 5.1DTS , but cannot get it via EyeTv.
is it possible, where should I look for that?

I followed the guide step by step. Downloaded the files mounted the EFI partition (tried both EFI Mounter and Clover Configurator) but I'm getting this terminal output. any clue what this means and what I should do? My MOBO is a Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 3 EU, with Realtek ALC1150 codec.

EFI partition is mounted
System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).

Configuration:
Apple Internal: disabled
Kext Signing: disabled
Filesystem Protections: disabled
Debugging Restrictions: enabled
DTrace Restrictions: enabled
NVRAM Protections: enabled
BaseSystem Verification: enabled

This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.

OK to patch
Error: no IOReg/HDEF; BIOS/audio/disabled or ACPI problem
No system files were changed
To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]​

I have this exact same message, I installed the HDEF script here https://github.com/toleda/audio_ALCInjection/blob/master/ssdt_hdef/ssdt_hdef-1-no_ioreg:hdef.zip. That seemed to allowed me to get past that message however now it's saying no audio codec found. Is there ANY way for me to get sound out of my GA-Z170X-UD3 using Sierra at this point? All the methods I've used which were Multibeast, this method, applealc method voodoohda method nothing seems to work for me. I have spent days trying to figure it out. I have a z97 board that works by using multibeast and restarting.. any ideas as to why this board wouldn't allow me to work that easily?

Succes! after trying almost all methods and failing I finally followed the instructions in the opening post to the letter and got my audio working!

Thank you very much!

Back