Contribute
Register

[Progress] GA-Z97X-UD7 TH / i7 4790K / 32GB / GTX 770 / 10.9.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to read other peoples posts about their rams not being identified at its true speed, I am also having these issues and cannot sort them out. Wondering if anyone on here has any suggestions.

Corsair Vengance 32 gb 2400mhz only registers at 1333mhz??
Audio Card not functioning even with ACL1150 driver??

Any insight or links would be great. I may have missed a few threads.f
For your memory solution, set the X.M.P. = Profile 1 in the BIOS.

Try just reloading the audio driver with MultiBeast (assuming you're not using Clover).

For your memory solution, set the X.M.P. = Profile 1 in the BIOS.

Try just reloading the audio driver with MultiBeast (assuming you're not using Clover).

Thanks for the tip! The RAM now registers at the proper speed. I also disabled the thunderbolt ports while I was in there. It starts up so much faster now. Now I just need to get to the bottom of this audio card driver isssue.

Update: I was able to finally get the driver to work for this board. I was wondering if any of you have had feedback issues with your audio? There seems to be a feedback buzz in the output. The buzz stays there whether i switch the output to the headphone jack or the green line out in the back. Also I noticed that if my audio device is powered up on startup I get the buzz and if i turn it on after startup sometimes it does not exhibit these symptoms.

Do any of you have any input or knowledge of these occurrences, maybe a fix for this solution...?

Just Got Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH, 4790K 4.gz CPU, 32GB RAM, Flashed Bios to F6... Used UniBeast 8 to install El Capitan, MB 6 as well as Updated Clover with Grower as well...... 2 Questions, 1) Did you get the Thunderbolt working? 2) When i try the most recent OS updates the USB goes Haywire and it does not boot anymore. Has anyone else seen this.

I don't think that we have to change boot mode to legacy , OS X has supported to run under UEFI.

I don't know why you were setting legacy ...

Hello,

I had a very similar system as yours, you are the second person that mentioned UniBeast 8, I am just able to download UniBeast 6.1.1. With this version I was able to see clover once and since then I'm not been able to boot from the USB made with that version of UniBeast. I'm very frustrated at this point any advice will be more than welcome.

Thank you in advance

Does anyone make this board to work the sound after wake up?
Ive had this board working flawlessly with sound since Yosemite and every update since..I use clover audio. However my new problem since updating to 10.12.1 and only since .1 is that the system just randomly crashes / reboots ? I notice a weird lag when I click on my APPZ or Downloads Folder in the dock, the animation seems off ? Otherwise everything is working good, just gotta figure out this random crash, sometimes days sometimes hours Im stumped also sleep not working properly anymore?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back