Contribute
Register

Probook 6570b OS X 10.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@masonmoesch

I currently have a Probook 6570b but I do not get it installed.My installation on a Probook 4330s however was successful but this I am struggling with as it just gets to the Apple Logo it either stays there or go to a black screen and nothing happens.

Can you possibly assist me on what installer you used and what bios settings you used?

Thanks in advance!

Try the sticky guides here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/

Not what I was asking! Anyways as I did mention I have installed it on another notebook before I know how to use the sticky threads, actually used it a lot.

I am questioning on this specific model as the sticky is currently not working for me.

Do you use correct bootflag? Are you using Chameleon or Clover?

Do you use correct bootflag? Are you using Chameleon or Clover?

Managed the installation now... Unibeast with Chameloeon.

Had to IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=01660003

Now I have to figure the correct KEXTS etc.

Thanks for the help!

I actually did but since you are here you should know I guess. Main thing is that I actually didnt realize the Graphics is Intel HD 4000 - main source of the problem here!

Hackintosh 101: Know your hardware!

Hackintosh 101: Know your hardware!

Because I am not allowed to ask questions on the forum? Was an honest mistake as I had this notebook in my hands for a few days without not much info or OS on the machine to see what it is and the model comes in various specs so yeah I figured it out eventually - basically I just wanted check if it is possible on this model as flawless as my ProBook 4330s.

Because I am not allowed to ask questions on the forum? Was an honest mistake as I had this notebook in my hands for a few days without not much info or OS on the machine to see what it is and the model comes in various specs so yeah I figured it out eventually - basically I just wanted check if it is possible on this model as flawless as my ProBook 4330s.

Ivy/HD4000 even more flawless than Sandy/HD3000...

You can ask question freely, we will help it with our experience. However, we can only help if we know exactly what hardware you have, because different hardware have different issues. And because we don't have your laptop, you may at least known your own first. Hackintosh requires very much understanding about hardware.

Anyway, feel free and enjoy hackintosh man, we already have guides for your laptop and I hope everything will go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back