Contribute
Register

P8P67 Pro DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcbyte_it said:
labbratonanti said:
Hello.
I followed this guide [url="http://tonymacx86.com/viewto...p://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35559 [/ url] to create my own DSDT. My Mobo is a P8p67 Pro (rev 3.0) bios 2001, but I think it did not work as they are not recognized can the USB 3, Bluetooth and other things. What I do wrong? :banghead:

I have the same motherboard as yours, and I have most things working.

Even that I am new with Hackintosh and DSDT editing, but i don't think that DSDT edits are enough to fix everything with this motherboard, you need extra kexts to make things work correctly, have you checked Andy's guide ()?

- For bluetooth, you need the fw uploader, (included in Andy's package, and other places).
- I can't verify USB3, as I don't have yet any USB3 devices, but System Profile shows many USB ports.
- Audio works fine, if you don't have DSDT you need the HDAENabler, while with a DSDT you can just go with ALC892 and AppleHDA kexts.

I attached my DSDT for this motherboard, based on the 2001 Beta BIOS, it mainly fixes the audio (no need for HDAEnabler.kext), but contains other mods that may have effects that are unseen.
hey thanks a lot! :thumbup:
I installed lion with your DSDT.I installed from Multibeast (NullCPUPowerManagement) because I received the message of Kernal Panic at startup without a cd. now everything works fine.I also installed the drivers for the network card and also the works.but now I need your help for some things:
1) the hard disk is revealed to me as "external"
2) the 3 usb do not work with the package, while Andy worked instead. if you inserted a USB device was read but now I do not.
3) I downloaded the bluetooth that you linked but I do not know how to install it. :think: I have troubles to understand the guide :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back