Contribute
Register

osx mavericks on a alienware m14x r2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the install finished but when I do the first boot it was hanging at the bluetooth part which I dont see anymore cause it just hangs at still waiting for root device

Refer to the numbers in the guide.

Refer to the numbers in the guide.
I made it to step at the chimera booting screen and when I hit the hdd I installed mavericks too I just grt a constant spinning ball at the apple loading screen then when I boot with -v it says something about bluetooth fhen I did what you told me below about deleteing the nvidia and geforce kext im not sure if it works cause now im stuck at still waiting for root device which I had before but I fixed it

I made it to step at the chimera booting screen and when I hit the hdd I installed mavericks too I just grt a constant spinning ball at the apple loading screen then when I boot with -v it says something about bluetooth fhen I did what you told me below about deleteing the nvidia and geforce kext im not sure if it works cause now im stuck at still waiting for root device which I had before but I fixed it

Next time refer to the step numbers in the guide (the guide has numbered steps for a reason).

Try:
IGPEnabler=N GraphicsEnabler=N -x -v -f UseKernelCache=N dart=0

If it does not work, post a photo of where it stops.

Next time refer to the step numbers in the guide (the guide has numbered steps for a reason).

Try:
IGPEnabler=N GraphicsEnabler=N -x -v -f UseKernelCache=N dart=0

If it does not work, post a photo of where it stops.
I ment step 5 but im on a tablet and the boot flags didnt work heres a picture

Attachments

• 20140113_114020.jpg
    20140113_114020.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 180
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back