Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my audio on my DH55HC (ALC888S) the method I used to make it work before isn't working anymore. Any help is appreciated.

Running Clover r2976 on a GA-H97N-WIFI, update via Software Update went pretty smoothly. The only strange thing is that for the reboot during the update, my system didn't boot off the EFI partition on my SSD as usual, but booted off my backup EFI partition on my HDD (I noticed because I hadn't kept the settings on the two EFI partitions in sync -- oops!). I had to reset the boot order in BIOS. After doing that everything just works, including TRIM and audio.

Recommend clover patch on-the-fly.

Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

Having issues after software update. First it didn't booted, fixed with multibeast (somehow). Now OS is bootable, but BIOS is keep resetting, every reboot i need to set it back. I don't know what to do :(

just did update. Everything works as it should. No issues

Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

Well my UEFI Clover/Yosemite test system updated via the combo update went through as desired... Trim, Audio, App Store and iCloud all working.

On my Chimera test system, I did have to redo the audio using MultiBeast as anticipated.

Good modding,
neil

Neil, may I ask what exactly is your trim patch in Clover config?

Otherwise, Z87MX-D3H, Clover, updated from App Store. Audio, iMessage work without a hitch. TRIM wasn't enabled in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back