Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

On updating my z68x-ud3h-ub3 (?) see signature for the exact version.... I had to reboot from my clone drive then install the audio driver onto my normal boot drive using multibeast. Before this I was just getting the progress bar stalled about 1/3 of the way through. Using -v on start up showed that the audio driver was the problem.

on Gigabyte B85M-D3H + GTX 760 i have this trouble after installed ;

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=inherit]Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=inherit][COLOR=#ff0000]Still waiting for root device
Still waiting for root device
Still waiting for root device
Still waiting for root device[/COLOR]
[/FONT]

i have try mod org.chameleon.Boot.Plist from googling still no effect.. always back like that trouble :crazy:

finally after 2 days i have it, i boot from old backup and run multibeast - install trim enabler + bootloader, boot from old usb installer 10.10 and update nvidia drivers, repair permission and its bootin normally, at finall! so i have fully functionall asus g74sx with all hardware except card reader working properly! ill update kext and extrea .... cheers :)

Crap, did the update today and the system just freezes after install/reboot in the grey screen with the apple.

No worries I though, I have time backup!!

Only to find out that you can no longer restore from time backup in yosemite :evil:, that option is removed from the utilities menu. Of course I only checked the forum after the issues occurred.

And last week I wiped by mavericks USB drive because I thought I didn't need it anymore. Damn!

Any tips on how to restore a time backup after all?

Systems does not boot anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Maybe useful for others. I did a reinstall, which looked like a full install, but it just fixed it. All applications and info still there. Happy camper again!

I select to update and my computer restarts just fine but it's still on 10.9.3

just updated to 10.10.1

core i5
Gigabyte H97-D3H
8 GB DDR3

system frozen at apple logo. :evil:

-v freezes on power management may be incomplete or unsupported

can only boot into safe mode.

Hey man, mind sharing your clover specs? Everything went well except audio & iMessage. We have similar builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back