Contribute
Register

Official CustoMac Mini 2011 Guide and Notes (in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know you cannot use a DVD to install ML, I know you can burn it to a DVD that will work in a real mac but I have never been able to get it to work on a hackintosh at least Lion would not install off of a DVD I made using iboot or rboot and I know the DVD was good because it worked fine in my real mac. You should be able to boot with unibeast but I have never done it I used xmove and the worked great for me, but that was also Lion not ML.
ohh and should i install the dsdt b4 or after i boot to ml?

Does anyone know if I need a wifi card to be wireless on this system even if I have a Mac AirPort Extreme in my house?

and one last thing should i let multibeast install my dsdt and should i just go all the way to f8 on my h61?

I would upgrade to the latest Firmware if that is F8 then F8 and they get the DSDT for that firmware from the DSDT database.

ohh and should i install the dsdt b4 or after i boot to ml?

The first time you boot into ML use MB and the DSDT from the database to install.

Does anyone know if I need a wifi card to be wireless on this system even if I have a Mac AirPort Extreme in my house?

As far as I know the H61 does not have wifi built in, so yes you would.

I installed over the top of Lion. Now on my 3rd or 4th day and it seems to be working a bit better maybe it was something else.

Do u have any suggestions for a cheap decent compatible card?

I just got my sytem up and running but after i install all my kext with multibeast and make chimera the boot loader it doesnt allow me to boot without having the unibeast flashdrive in...Any suggestions?

I installed over the top of Lion. Now on my 3rd or 4th day and it seems to be working a bit better maybe it was something else.
I installed ML on my comptuer and ran Multibeast but it will not start up on the harddrvie the usb with unibeast has to be in for it to boot...any suggestions?

I installed ML on my comptuer and ran Multibeast but it will not start up on the harddrvie the usb with unibeast has to be in for it to boot...any suggestions?

Did you try installing Chimera 1.11.0 the standalone installer not the one in MB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back