Contribute
Register

NVRAM for Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

thanks for reply!
no outages in germany :)
All the iPhones, iPads and real Macs are doing fine with my apple ID and iMessages.

Should i put the serial from my real Mac-Pro into Clover via Clover-Configurator? Can this be used twice at the same time?

thanks for advise!

It can, what smbios are you using in your hack? Have you used iMessage debug?

i have the smbios Mac Pro 6.1. tested with 3.1 - makes no difference.

not tested with iMessage Debug - i will do this on the evening today

i remember having no "ROM" and no "MLB" values set in the clover configuration! this may cause the problem?
i will give it a try!

i have the smbios Mac Pro 6.1. tested with 3.1 - makes no difference.

not tested with iMessage Debug - i will do this on the evening today

i remember having no "ROM" and no "MLB" values set in the clover configuration! this may cause the problem?
i will give it a try!

You got your answer. This is why we are changing to clover. You need rom and mlb values, copy the ones from your real mac and it will be fine. iMessage is flaky today as they are activating sms relay and many users of real macs are not able to connect

You got your answer. This is why we are changing to clover. You need rom and mlb values, copy the ones from your real mac and it will be fine. iMessage is flaky today as they are activating sms relay and many users of real macs are not able to connect

Unfortunately it is not fine... :(

Got now ROM and MLB in Clover config.
Two Attempts: generated via Configurator and copied from a real MacPro.

Reboot --> new profiles stuff etc. had to retype the icloud passwords. login works (iMessage, Facetime etc.).
got the mails from Apple ("your id was... to sign in iMessage, iCloud, FaceTime on a new MacPro...").

I still can not send or receive iMessages... :(

Any ideas?

hey UPDATE!!

i can receive and send now!
i added a new user account in Yosemite and signed in with my Apple-ID credentials.
It works!

Switched back to my existing account - delete the iMessage files and folders (shown in the guide "How to Fix iMessage") - rebooted - new clean iMessage - still not receiving/sending :(

any ideas????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back