Contribute
Register

Not far from a perfect Hackintosh, needs some DSDT fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your DSDT has no PNLF device.

Actually i was not able to fix the errors on that dsdt. Can you please fix those errors so that i can start experimenting by plnf patches.

I followed you guide, the 166 errors have now came down to 3 when i selected ACPI version 5.

But i cant fix those three errors : All of them are syntax errors .
First two errors are " Unexpected PARSEOP_IF"
and the last one "unexpected PARSEOP_SCOPE, expecting $ end and premature End-Of-File

No idea without seeing the files. Errors can not be diagnosed based on the error message in isolation.

I have attached my DSDT in the previous post.

I have attached my DSDT in the previous post.

As you should already know (guide linked in post #26), DSDT alone cannot be used to disassemble correctly.

Okay i will upload all the files. Btw i have succesfully inplemented power management and patched dsdt for battery percent. Now the laptop is cooler quiter and is giving good backup. I will attach the extracted files so that you can take a look. Brightness sleep wake are the problems that matter now.

And the yellow screen flashes was solved by setting refresh rate of lcd to 50hz but this is getting activated only after login. So from the bios till welcome screen this thing still exist. I havent seen refresh rate options in chameleon , if it was there i think injecting will solve this issue.

Sorry for bad typo. Posting from phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back